Oh wow, Sengoku Basara brought me back to LJ. rofl
Now looking back at what I posted in this crap, I get so embarrassed. Terrible art all over the place. ;v; I'm glad to see how much I've improved within the last year.
Hurr, I'll just do a global entry, in case anyone ever finds this LJ and wonder what kind of freak I am.
- I've been mostly drawing on TegakiE in the past year. Here are my 2 main accs: Mekimek and Rukiruk.
That is, I haven't been much active due to... school, overall laziness to draw full colored entries and self-consciousness.
- Actually, I post a lot of random things on Tumblr. Sometimes I'd post random sketches, but most of the time, it's random silliness. lol
- I haven't been much active on DeviantArt either, though I do check it weekly or even daily. Now looking the my most recent deviations, I can summarize 2010 up until now with: RPing on tegaki, Durarara, Pokemon HeartGold and Sengoku Basara. Wunderbar!
- I plan on opening commissions one day. I want to participate in the artist alley (at Otakuthon mostly) despite my art being only at this level, but I'd really like to meet people and gain some experience. :)
- I'm not much of a skilled cosplayer since I'm just a beginner at everything from costume to props, but I do plan on getting better one day. XD
I also have a coscom acc.
I've been at Otakuthon and AnimeNorth as Lenalee from DGM, Tokito from SDK, Fran from SDK, Japan from APH, Hana from KR-Den-O and Lyra from Pokemon HGSS in the past 3 years.
If you'll be at these cons, hey, give me a sign! :))
- If things go well, I want to be able to complete Mori Motonari from Sengoku Basara and Dr Irabu from Kuuchuu Buranko/Trapeze. I'll add more details on my Lyra and I'll revamp my Japan, so I can wear it one last time, maybe. I want to add epaulettes and a cape to his default outfit like I've seen in fanarts. :D
Title: Two old men and tegaki fun-ness
Artist: Yours truly
Characters: Germania, Roma-jii, Japan & asian siblings, Germany, Italy, Romano, Mama Egypt and baby Egypt.
Rating: All G
Warnings: Perhaps not dial up friendly? Also, I butchered Romano and Japan. Soul Eater.
Summary: Last time, there were mamas, now we have papas!( Lego my Legolas )
Title: Switzerland and friends
Author/Artist: Yours truly
Character(s): Switzerland, Austria, Japan, Liechtenstein
Warnings: Oh Brenerie, where is your home? (Oh, and it's not dial-up friendly)
Summary: 4 comic strips, I suppose, about Switzerland. Doesn't he have awesome friends or something?( Here for Tsundere-kun. )
And I after seeing Squalo!Japan, I was so amazed at his super seme voice that instead of studying, I doodled in my notebook. I finally cleaned it up. x3 My seme!Japan looks like Lelouch though. ;o;( Here for Seme-kun. )
After watching Scrubs, I was reminded of how much I loved "Innocent" by Our Lady peace and somehow, while looking for that song in my folders, I also found "Laisse la pluie" by Andrée Watters. I listened to it again and fell in love with it for a second time. For some freak reason, I decided to translate the lyrics from French to English.
The version of the song that I have is different from the one in the video, so the part of the lyrics are different.
The SHARK and the BEASTS: Beware of what people sayAuthor -
Mekki, yours truly.Rating -
G? There are a few curses, but nothing offensive.Warning
- I think there's crack?Summary
- Daily life arc featuring the Varia? There are seven things that people said that Squalo will find a hard time to forget.